Monday 5 September 2022

Two National Car Rallys coming up in the next month...

Saturday 3rd September - 2022

Looking into the near future, you may also be interested to know that my Model A Ford Club here in NSW are the host organisers and presenters of the 27th Model A Ford National Meet, to be held in and around Goulburn, NSW over 
11-17th September, 2022.

Expected to be one of the biggest vintage car events to take place in Australia this year, the 27th Model A Ford National Meet will see over 300 participants and 160 Model A Fords descend on Goulburn. 

Goulburn was proclaimed as Australia's first inland city, and is a regional city on the Southern Tablelands, 200Kms (125 miles) South-west of Sydney.

Spectators will be able to view the vehicles on their various runs throughout the region and at a static display in Montague Street. I will be attending this week-long National Rally in my 1931 Model A Ford, 2-door, Delux Sedan (below) & will covering the proceedings on my blog with photos to suit.


(Above) My 1931 Model A Ford, 2-door, Delux Sedan that I will taking to the Model A Ford National Rally in Goulburn.

Then later in the month of September, from 25th September to the 2nd October, 2022, along with my Chrysler Restorers Club will be attending the 16th National Chrysler Rally in Wangaratta in regional Victoria, in Bush Ranger territory.

Wangaratta will be a 7-day event for more than 100 Chrysler vehicles and their passengers.

I will be attending that event, this time taking my 1964 2-door, Plymouth Sedan & will also cover the proceedings on my blog along with plenty of photographs and stories of interest.


(Above) My 1964 2-door, Plymouth Sedan that I will be taking on the 16th National Chrysler Rally in Wangaratta

Finally, I'd like everyone to keep in mind that you can click onto the this link to follow our Sylvanvale Pre-WWll Vintage Car Show blog that will bring you up to date with our annual Pre-WWll Vintage Car show that is scheduled for September 2023 in Sutherland, NSW. That Show is now only 12-short months away.

Warbo


No comments:

Post a Comment