Thursday 29 August 2019

Cover of the Chevy Club's September Edition

Thursday 29th August - 2019

I was stoked to see the 
September 2019 PDF version of the '55'56'57 Chevrolet Club of Australia's monthly Newsletter turn up in my e-mail inbox today.

My photo, as previously published here on my blog, graces the Club's Newsletter cover. It features my car and my photo at Abercrombie House in Bathurst earlier this month.


Super stoked to see my car and my photo on the cover
of the '55'56'57 Chevrolet Club of Australia's newsletter.

Also featuring in the newsletter are more of my photos of our fantastic Bathurst August 2019 weekend away and our visit to Abercrombie House. 

The September 2019 edition also includes my preceding blog story about my accident on the Cattle Grid at Crookwell.

To view the Club's Website CLICK HERE
To view the Club's Facebook page CLICK HERE

Warbo



No comments:

Post a Comment