Tuesday 2 June 2020

Vintage & Classic Cars in Isolation & Lock-Down

Tuesday 2nd June - 2020

Check out this sad & sorry sight, showing some of my Vintage Vehicle collection in a Covid-19 lock-down.

Unfortunately l have not been able to use any of my Vintage vehicles coming up to three months now. You know it is funny how you don't realise how much you miss something - until it is taken away from you.

l am a member of five different Car Clubs here in Sydney, when things are normal, there is always something happening, attending monthly club meetings, maintenance awareness days, luncheons, outings to various tourist attractions, sometimes it is awkward to decide which event to attend.

Reposing in a Covid quarantine... five of my beauties.

Not to forget the constant upkeep & maintenance required to keep these 'BABIES' on the road.

Now l do realise how much my hobby means to my physical & mental health, I can't wait until we have open roads so that 'Ken's Magical Mystery Tours' is up & running once again.

Cheers for now

Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment