Saturday 14 March 2020

Friday Promotions in the Cronulla Mall

Friday 13th March - 2020

Today folks, as the Event Founder and Custodian of the Sylvanvale Pre-WWII Vintage Car Show in Cronulla, I took two of my cars to exhibit in the Cronulla Mall for a promotional day for our upcoming Car Show.


The static display outside the old Cronulla Post Office, gave Autumn shoppers in The Mall a rare chance to have a real close look at a couple of classic vintage vehicles. 

In Cronulla Mall, me with my 1929 AA Ford flat bed truck
and behind is my 1930 Model A Ford, Special Delivery Van
Photo: Steve Core

With just three weeks left to run to our Car Show, we will be in the Cronulla Mall every Friday to promote our Show scheduled for Sunday 5th April, 2020.


In Cronulla mall, me with my 1929 AA Ford flat bed truck
and behind is my 1930 Model A Ford, Special Delivery Van
Photo: Steve Core

The rare Ford AA Truck truck is quite an historic vehicle as it helped construct the Hoover Dam in the US, that sits on the Colorado River on the State Line between Arizona and Nevada.

The Dam was built during the Great Depression and was opened by US President Franklin D Roosevelt in 1936.

Both cars, now 90-years old, will on display at our Show on Sunday 5th April, 2020.


To check out the Car Show Blog CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment