Saturday 11 August 2018

Bronco parts & my Desert Water plan

US Friday 10th August - 2018

This morning l ventured out into the desert once again, only this time l found a really neat looking Bull Bar for my ‘81 Ford Bronco in Australia on Craig’s List for only $75.00.


Buckeye is 75-miles west of Phoenix on the way to LA out in the middle of the Sonoran Desert. This is real cowboy country with Rattlesnakes & scorpions every where. 



A US flag, rooster & my Toyota Echo (with air conditioning) at the entrance
to Mike's property in remote Buckeye, Arizona

The reason why I took the photo of Mike's fridge is to show you this cowboy's arsenal of ammo. Mike the owner of this property is married to a Mexican wet back, this fridge is full of ammunition, he said that if the Government ever tried to confiscate his arsenal he would go down with the ship, if you know what I mean.


Mike's fridge with his well-packed arsenal of ammo

In the other photo with the US flag, rooster & my Toyota Echo (with air conditioning) is the entrance to Mike's property.

I have also decided that I am now a man on a mission to water Australia. Radio Broadcaster, Alan Jones has been on the case now for years & years. With the National disaster that is about to engulf our way of living in our beautiful country with the drought, I have decided that l am going to become an activist to show these useless Politicians how we can water Australia. 


The state of Arizona has open canals running all through the state,
delivering much needed water to the farmers & population.

All they need to do is to hop on a plane & come here to Phoenix. I will personally take these bludgers out into the dessert & show them how it is easily done. This state has open canals running all through the state, delivering much needed water to the farmers & population.

Imagine if you were to announce this project to the punters in Australia, it would create REAL employment for years for thousands of Australians, building this dream of mine to bring the life blood of any Nation (water) to reality.



Yesterday I scored this bull bar for my '81 Ford Bronco

As Alan Jones says “we could feed the world” if we were to redirect all the wasted water from Northern Australia to the farmers in the waste lands in the outback our country would flourish like you have never seen in the history of our Nation.

Just remember where you heard it first. 
Remember my forecast about the Donald, well wait until you see what I am going to do about this little project of mine. I am going to need help along the way, so please join me on the Warburton Train to water Australia.


Yesterday I picked up this spare wheel cover for my
'81 Ford Bronco for just US$25.00

If one of these brain dead politicians would announce this before the next election, they would not need another policy to sell to the electorate, game over, trust me.

Not only that it would destroy the Labor Party as my hero the Donald has done to the Democrats here in America.

Keep an eye on this space !!!

Cheers for now.
Warbo


No comments:

Post a Comment