Wednesday 29 August 2018

Back home into Sydney today

AUS - Wednesday 29th August - 2018

This morning I arrived back home into Sydney after 22-days in the US.

Mission accomplished: My trip purpose was to prepare my three newest [car] members to the Warburton family, for asbestos compliance prior to their trans-oceanic shipment to Australia.

Here I am aboard this Qantas Airbus A-380, the QF12, as she makes good her final approach for Sydney Airport after a 14hr 20min flight from Los Angeles.


The inbound track of my Qantas Airbus A380 as
she arrived into Sydney this morning from Los Angeles

Just seven miles from touchdown here, the flight gets me back home into the Sutherland Shire just a few minutes before the actual touchdown. My home is just a short 5kms to the left of the red aircraft marker.


After the Summer warmth of Arizona and California it was just 6ÂșC when we touched down at 6:30am

Cheers 

Warbo

No comments:

Post a Comment