Monday 28 May 2018

Indy 500 - As I predicted, Will Power got the win...


My congratulations go to Will Power on winning the 102nd Running of the Indy 500.​ 

He is the 1st Australian to win this massive and most iconic motor race in the world, and to think my friend Collyn Crowhurst was at the race to witness this momentous occasion. 


Aussie Will Power after today's Indy 500 win

A gorgeous Indiana day for the running of
the 102nd Indianapolis 500

My money was on Will to win this year as l predicted in one of my e-mails last week.

After 8 seasons in IndyCar - with 30 IndyCar victories and 40 poles - it was the last thing he was yet to accomplish.

Giving Team Penske owner, Roger Penske his 17th Indy 500 victory.


Fans on the frontstretch grandstands climb to their feet as the field takes
the green flag for the 102nd Indy 500


Aussie Will Power after today's Indy 500 win

Right now l am packing my suitcase for my journey to the UK later today on Qantas.


No comments:

Post a Comment