Tuesday 29 May 2018

Arrival into London

Tuesday 29th May - 2018

We arrived into London Heathrow 20-minutes late due to our late departure out of Singapore. 

From the time of our departure out of Sydney until we landed at London Heathrow - the total journey time was 26-hours.


My hotel the Holiday Inn Express at
London Luton Airport
I decided to catch a bus out here to London's Luton Airport instead of staying in downtown London Piccadilly for the 2-days. I am booked on EasyJet flight EZY166 to fly out of Luton to Ronaldsway Airport on the Isle of Man.

I did that because I did not want the hassle on Wednesday morning of trying to make all the connections when I take my next flight to the IOM. 


The view alongside my hotel the Holiday Inn Express at
London Luton Airport

The bus ride was one & a half hours from Heathrow.

I am settled into my room now after a very welcomed shower, this afternoon I will catch up on a little lost sleep.

As you can see by the photos the weather is overcast & and a cool 11Âșc.


The view alongside my hotel the Holiday Inn Express at
London Luton Airport

So for now “that’s all folks“


Cheers

KGW

No comments:

Post a Comment