Thursday 31 May 2018

London Luton Airport - Depart for The Isle of Man

Today I fly from London Luton Airport to the Isle of Man.

I have just taken these photographs from my hotel room window.


The fogbound ramp at London Luton Airport with EasyJet aircraft
being prepared for early morning departures.

Hopefully my EasyJet pilots later today can find their way to the Isle of Man (IOM). I would hate to think that they do a Malaysia Airlines flight with me on board this morning.

Let’s hope that their instrument landing certificates are current.



The fogbound ramp at London Luton Airport with EasyJet aircraft
being prepared for early morning departures


Thinking a bit further ahead, hopefully the weather improves for my WWII Spitfire flight over the English Channel on the 12th of June.

I have just checked on the weather forecast for the IoM over the next week. They have predicted that the weather will be good with no rain in sight. Well we will see about that.

Gotta go
Cheers

Warbo

No comments:

Post a Comment