Wednesday 30 May 2018

London Luton Airport - Day 1

Wednesday 30 May 2018

It is now 1:00am local time on Wednesday morning here at London Luton Airport. I slept for 6-hours this afternoon after my flight into London, Heathrow from Sydney.

I went downstairs to reception so that I could print out my boarding pass for the flight to the IOM on Thursday. I went out side to check on the weather & as you can see by this photo, not very nice to say the least.



Early morning fog at London Luton outside my hotel room on Day 1

I managed to jag Business Class to Singapore on the Airbus A-380, then E/Y for the 13-hours flight from Singapore to London. The aircraft was absolutely chockers in all classes so I consider my self lucky that I did not get off loaded in Singapore.

I have 24-hours to kill before I depart for the IOM. on Thursday, so the concierge advised me to spend the day in Bedford tomorrow. Bedford is just a short train ride from here, so depending on the weather I will venture to The Standard Pub (used to be called The Hobgoblin) for lunch and then see what else is to offer. Let the fun begin.

Bye for now.
Cheers
Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment