Wednesday 17 April 2019

Off to the US for a 3-month visit

Just 72-hours after our 2019 Sylvanvale Pre-WWII Vintage Car Show was over, I was aboard a Qantas Airbus A-380 and headed for Los Angeles, California.

After the 12hr 35min flight from Sydney to LAX, I transferred straight onto Southwest Airlines at Terminal One and flew another 358 miles from Los Angeles to Phoenix, Arizona.

My total 6,830 mile journey from Sydney to Phoenix, Arizona

I'm now here in the US for a 3-month stay and I have a stack of travel adventures ahead of me. My first being a 3-week road trip out of my Phoenix base is to visit the southern States in my RV.

Then to return to Phoenix in mid-May and pick up my mate Steve Core, and we are going to drive the 1,700 miles from Phoenix, Arizona to Indianapolis, Indiana for the 103rd running of the Indianapolis 500. On that mid-May trip, we will be checking out a lot of old Route 66 along the way.


Like I said, plenty of adventures and exploring coming up. So stay tuned.

Warbo


No comments:

Post a Comment