Thursday 12 July 2018

A pair of AA Trucks in the Boneyard...

US Wednesday 11th July - 2018

Today, I took a few photos of two AA Ford Trucks that Sammy has resting peacefully in his Ford auto boneyard here in Chandler, Arizona. 


The grey truck [below] is a short wheel base like my new truck & the light green bucket of rust [two photos down] is a long wheel base model. You can see and compare the difference in length of the tray in the rear end photos I took.


Here's the short wheel base AA Ford Truck, just like my new acquisition.
In the background is my stored RV on the right.

You can also see my stored RV in the back ground with the white wheel covers over the front tyres.

These two AA Trucks are definitely a handy man special investment. My new AA Ford Truck which I have nick-named ‘Hoover’ is such a good deal, because by the time you restore vehicles like you see here in the boneyard & pay for all the replacement parts you would be well in excess of what I paid for my newly acquired AA Ford Truck last week.



One of two AA Ford Trucks that Sammy has on his property here
This is the long wheel base version

The dry Arizona air is a perfect storage location for old cars

I forgot to mention to you that my new AA Ford Truck has a Russian built engine in it, apparently the Ruskies bought all the moulds and specs off of Henry and Ford America when the Americans finished making them in the USA.

Cheers for now

Warbo

Related Stories:
To read about & see my new AA Ford Truck CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment