Wednesday 25 July 2018

Cockpit Video: My Spitfire Flight

Flight Date: UK - Tuesday 12th June - 2018

I wanted to share my Spitfire Flight Cockpit Video with you that has just been posted on You Tube;

With the Boultbee Flight Academy, at Goodwood Aerodrome, in Chichester, West Sussex. I finally accomplished my dream of flying in a genuine WWII Spitfire Aircraft (1,600-hp supercharged Merlin engine) over the English Channel in a re-enactment of the 'Battle of Britain'.  


l can now boast that l am a Spitfire pilot BECAUSE l flew that beast for 5-minutes over the English Channel.




For your optimum viewing: please use the Pan & Tilt feature of the video in the top left hand corner to get full 360ยบ views with the video. Or use your mouse to grab and drag the image to change and enjoy the panoramic views.

Read about my WWII Spitfire 40-minute flight CLICK HERE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment