Thursday 9 March 2023

Mal Bradley's gorgeous Model A Ford 400

Thursday 9th March - 2023

Hello Gang,

My friend, Mal Bradley, (the Model A Ford Guru from Down-Under) forwarded me these sensational photographs of his just completed & restored Model A Ford A400.

This is the Model A Ford A400 vehicle that I told you all about previously, & I put my reputation on the line about it being the best examples of the A400 anywhere in the world that I have seen.


Mal is the gentleman that knows Joop & Marlies Plaggenborg from Glendale, Arizona, my friends from the Model A Ford Club of Arizona.

Mal was also very instrumental in the organisation here in Sydney with the US Model A Ford members that shipped their Model A Fords across the Pacific from America to the National Model A Rally here in Perth, WA in Australia in 2004.


My 1931 Model A Ford slant window Town Sedan “Sheila” was one of those U.S. Model A Ford vehicles that made that journey to Australia when it was owned by Clyde-Ross Morgan & his beautiful wife LeeAnn Morgan.


Some of you old timers from America may remember him. Mal Bradley also attended the American National Meet in Reno in 1980.


As you already know, due to my previous posts & emails, “Sheila” is already on the high seas, once again heading across the mighty Pacific Ocean on a container ship, this time, crossing for good to the land of Australia, and the 2230 Postcode in the Lucky Country.

Enjoy. Cheers for now...

Warbo


No comments:

Post a Comment