Sunday 5 March 2023

Tombstone & Trumpstone, Arizona

Back-dated post from: 11th February - 2023

Hello to all my loyal followers,

Life on the road is real tough. It is almost impossible to keep up with everything that is happening in my life at the moment.



Check out the owners piece hanging from his hip, it definitely is real gun.

What I am going to try & do over the following few days is to send some photographs of my travels accompanied by a few words from the “Squire” so that you get some idea of what ‘Warbo’s Magical Mystery Tour’ is getting up to here in Arizona.



Last week Steve & yours truly hit the bitumen again & headed south towards the Mexican Border from Phoenix via Tucson-Tombstone-Nogales.



Just before we drove into Tombstone we stumbled across this store that sold nothing but Trump paraphernalia truly amazing. I was like a kid in a brand new toy shop. Absolutely loved it as you can see.


The photo below shows you Wyatt Earp & his brothers preparing for their gunfight at the O.K. Corral here in Tombstone.



Upon our return to Phoenix I managed to off load my 33ft R.V. Camper to my very best New Mexican friend Giovanni (photo below). Note the taped up broken front windscreen.



What a relief it was to finally dispose of my R.V. I have owned the R.V. for just over 10 years here in Phoenix & it was getting very, very tired like it’s owner.


Needless to say that it has served me very well considering that I have driven it all over America on my sojourns up here over the years.



Now all that needs to be done to finalise my de-cluttering here in the U.S. is to sell my Toyota Echo. Hopefully that will walk out the door next week when we return from Las Vegas.



I still have plenty of stories & photographs to show you, however that is about all for now.


Hope that you are all well, so until next time I will sign off for now.


Stay safe.


Warbo.








No comments:

Post a Comment