Wednesday 1 March 2023

'Sheila' leaving Arizona for the final time.

Wednesday 1st March - 2023

Here's 'Sheila' arriving at the California Border check station, leaving Arizona for the final time.

Just to let you know, we have just arrived safely here in California at Monica Mena’s house, where I am dropping off 'Sheila' because it is the designated drop point for my shippers to the prepare her for her sealed, ocean container ride down to her new home in Australia.

I departed Chandler, Phoenix at 4:00am this morning. Uneventful drive over here other than dodging thousands of semi-trailers along the notorious Interstate Highway 10, & I am not exaggerating.



I have no idea how America will adjust or cope to electric trucks if it ever happens. The transport industry keeps America going, trust me.

The drive from Chandler was 476-miles or 766 kms. A total of 8-hours with pit stops. 'Sheila' performed brilliantly again without a hiccup, as every Sheila should if they are worth their salt.

Fingers crossed I am allotted a seat onboard 'Skippy 12' tonight from Los Angeles to Sydney.

Cheers from the “Squire” soon to be back home in the lucky country.

Warbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment