Sunday 5 March 2023

Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend

*Back-dated post from - 9th Feb '23

Hello again from Northern Arizona in Native Navajo Indigenous Indian Country.

Today, I turned the clock back 7-years.


Sheila at Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River in Page, Arizona

We have had a wonderful day here in Page in Northern Arizona. I went back over some old stamping grounds that l visited 7 years ago with my American friend David who I have traveled with over the years in our R.V’s.


Only this time I shared it with Steve, my Aussie mate.


Early this morning we visited Antelope Canyon I bet I know which photo you like the best. My rear end shot (above)…


We decided to bight the bullet & take Ken’s Tours of Antelope Canyon, I wonder why?


The tour was well worth the AUD$100 that we paid to have a local Navajo Indigenous Indian guide take through the Antelope Canyon.


Once we finished at Antelope Canyon we hopped back into “Sheila” & drove approximately 4 kms to Horseshoe Bend, this was definitely a blast from the past.
As you can see buy the photos the weather was brilliant.


Steve Core and myself in Antelope Canyon

We are now back at our Hotel relaxing for the afternoon.

Tomorrow morning we are out of here. Next port of call is Hurricane in Southern Utah. Steve wants to visit his favourite YouTuber which is Matt from Matt’s 4 Wheel Drive Recovery in Utah who has 1.4 million subscribers. We will overnight in Hurricane tomorrow evening.


Our small tour group inside Antelope Canyon

First thing on Saturday morning we will up anchor for the short drive into Las Vegas for a couple of days where we will watch the Super Bowl at Caesar’s Palace on their big screen on Sunday afternoon & also have a little fun.

That’s about all for now folks, stay tuned for more action on Warbo’s Magical Mystery Tour.

Cheers for now, looking forward to looking back.

Love you all big time.
Warbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment