Tuesday 9 October 2018

Home from my 10-day trip to South Australia

Monday 8th October - 2018

Yes, I made it home at 1300 on Sunday afternoon after a very enjoyable 10-day's cruising the Southern States of Victoria & South Australia in my 1931 Model A Ford Tudor Delux Sedan attending the 25th Model A Ford National Meet held at Murray Bridge South Australia, also celebrating 90-years of the Model A Ford in Australia.

During the final leg of my drive home yesterday my mind drifted back to June this year when I attended the Model A Ford National Rally in Reno Nevada USA.

Back home after a 2,200 mile trip from Sydney to participate
in the 25th Model A Ford National Meet in South Australia.

As you can see by the speedo (brand new speedometer) reading in the photo [above], I drove a very similar distance here on this Rally as I did in America recently. When I finally parked the Model A Ford in my garage yesterday afternoon we had driven 2,200 miles (3,540 kms) to participate in the South Australian Rally.

Our next Model A Ford National Rally will be held in Ballarat in the State of Victoria in 2020, if all goes well, I hope to attend that meet.

Cheers
Warbo

No comments:

Post a Comment