Wednesday 24 August 2022

Leaving Scotland, or it may stay with me forever...

Wednesday 24th August - 2022

Spoiler Alert: Folks this is my photo from last night, sitting in the bleachers along the Esplanade, waiting for the start of the 2022 Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo at the Edinburgh Castle. 

What an exquisite setting. As you can see it was an absolute glorious evening for it here in Scotland.


It's now the day after and my C·I·E 12-day Highlands & Glens Tour of Scotland has come to a sad end this morning. I'm about to board my bus for my 10-hour journey back to Milton Keynes, just outside of London.

And in 4-days time I'll be boarding my Qantas flight for my trip back home to Sydney.

Because our tour has gone at such a hectic pace, I haven't had time to sit down and write about the last few days. Hopefully when my brain unscrambles in the next few days, I can put pen to paper.

And I figured out there's a reason why a unicorn is the symbol of Scotland - it's a land of pure magic. There's still plenty of good stories and photos I want to share. Please bear with me.

Warbo

No comments:

Post a Comment