Tuesday 12 June 2018

Breakfast before my Spitfire Flight


UK - Tuesday 12th June - 2018

Part II - Breakfast before my Spitfire Flight


I'm staying at the Bruford's B&B in Boxgrove village near Chichester. It's an 18th century village house that was originally part of the Goodwood Estate near Chichester in West Sussex.

Goodwood and the Goodwood Estate plays host to world renowned events such as the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the Goodwood Revival.


I'm staying at Brufords B&B in Boxgrove, Chichester 

We are approx. 20-30 minutes drive from the scenic coastal areas of Bosham, Dell Quay, Itchenor, Chichester Marina and West Wittering Beach with views across the Solent to the Isle of Wight and up the coast to Portsmouth's Spinnaker Tower.


Below: Sitting in the garden of this beautiful B&B enjoying my English Breakfast.


 Enjoying my English Breakfast sitting in the garden of this beautiful B & B

Brufords B&B is an original 18th century village house

I have just met my pilot for today’s Spitfire flight, he is the gentleman sitting on the right in the photo below, he is also staying here at the Brufords B&B.



My Spitfire pilot for later today was also staying at the same B&B as me.
That's him on the right, Lars from Norway


His name is Lars, and he is from Norway.


Gotta go, I need to get to the flight briefing.


Warbo

No comments:

Post a Comment