Thursday 28 June 2018

So much going on in Reno


Wednesday 27th June - 2018

I have included a few more details of this meet, this information gives you an idea of how much activity is going on here in Reno for the week-long 2018 Model A Ford Club of America [MAFCA] National Convention & Rally.


The program of events lists all the happenings here this week
I've marked the events that I am interested in with a *

There is a enthusiast Kiwi couple that I have met previously on the other three National Model A Ford Rally’s that I attended. I have have invited along to join me on the ride for the Grand Tour on Thursday. 

As they do not have a Model A Ford here in the States as I do, they were going to complete  the Grand Tour in their modern rental car & when I offered them a ride in my 1931 Model A Ford 'Sheila' they were over the moon and jumped at the chance to join me.


On the left is the Grand Tour drive map
it skirts around the eastern shore of Lake Tahoe
I will make the drive and have invited my Kiwi friends to join me

I know where I am centered...

I have included the map & information of the Grand Tour on Thursday [above]. The other photo shows the week's activities & where I have marked them with an asterisk*, indicates the events that I will follow or participate in.

Warbo

No comments:

Post a Comment