Friday 8 June 2018

Thursday - Isle of Man - Day #7

Thursday 7th June - 2018

My final day on the Isle of Man

Right now I am sitting in the departure lounge of Ronaldsway Airport waiting patiently for my EasyJet flight back to London Luton where my Model A Ford friend Andrew will fetch me. We will drive to the East Coast of Britain where he lives in Lowestoft near Norwich. 

I will spend the 4-days there playing with their Model A Fords until I then head back down to Goodwood Airport, set in glorious West Sussex countryside for my WWII Spitfire flight on Tuesday June 12th.


Me, taking in one final look over Douglas Bay here on the Isle of Man.
Anchored out in the bay is the cruise ship Seven Seas Explorer making a port visit.

The structure on the little island is The Tower of Refuge.

I could not resist one final look out over the magnificent Douglas Bay before driving the 20-minutes over to the Airport.

You could be anywhere in the world looking at this photo with great weather conditions like this, the weather has been like this all week. The Gods have looked after me here on the IoM.

Must fly as they are calling my flight.

Cheers
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment